sorry for not posting anything for a few days but I always post when I have something to say or something nice to show you. If I don’t have, I don’t see any point in posting just for the stats. :)
So, I have in my laptop a few Gb full with pics I love and I thought that will be nice to share some with you guys.
Hope you will like them as much as I do.
Peace and Love ! Have a lovely sunday !
P.S. Just ordered something from Coco Fashion ! Hope to have it ASAP :)
Hey guys !
It’s sunday and I thought that me and my boyfriend need a treat, so I made some yum yum cupcakes ! Even if I cook often, I never made cupcakes, I always thought that it is something hard to do … but I was wrong ! They are sooo easy to make and really fun ! So I thought it will be really nice to share with you guys, the recipe and some pics.
If you ever try them please send me your feedback and some pics :)
Recipe for 12 cupcakes :
For the cupcakes:
200gr / 7 oz unsalted butter
120gr / 4 oz caster sugar
160gr / 6 oz plain flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
just a pinch of salt
zest from half of lemon
2 large eggs slightly beaten
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
For the buttercream :
250gr / 9 oz unsalted butter
500gr / 17 1/2 oz icing sugar
vanilla extract ( I used about 1 teaspoon )
3 – 4 spoons raspberry jam ( or any other jam that you’ve got in the kitchen )
2 teaspoons lemon juice ( I didn’t want my buttercream to be to sweet )
a pinch of salt
if you want you can use some pink food colouring at the end
Preparation method :
1. For the cupcakes, preheat the oven to180C/350F/Gas 4. Line a muffin tin with cases.
2. Put the butter ( room temperature ) in a bowl and beat well until smooth. Take the sugar and put over your butter, beat well until the sugar is almost melted. Than whisk in the eggs, lemon zest,salt and vanilla extract.
3. Sift and beat the flour and baking powder into the butter mixture in batches until smooth. DO NOT over beat your mixture if you want a fluffy cupcake.
4. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases until about two-third full, then bake for about 20 minute or until the top is springy to the touch. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and set aside to cool.
5. Meanwhile, for the buttercream, mix the butter, icing sugar,salt and vanilla extract with an electric mixer in a bowl until smooth and light, then beat in the jam and lemon juice. If you want add some food colouring.
6. To decorate the cupcakes, you can either dollop on some icing and swirl it with a knife or use a piping bag. Either fill a disposable piping bag with the icing and snip off the end or fill a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle.
7. To pipe on the icing, start at the outside edge piping round the edge of the cupcake in a spiral towards the centre. When you reach the top, pull up quickly to finish the swirl. Decorate with sprinkles, or raspberries or whatever you want ! Let you imagintion take control !
That’s it guys ! It is easy ! You will see :)
Peace and Love ! Have a sweet sunday !
Cum spuneam si in postul anterior sunt dependenta de culori….mi-am facut chiar si peretii camerei verde aprins :) si observ cu placere ca apar din ce in ce mai multe cladiri,obiecte decorative, accesorii,telefoane si tot felul de nebunii cat mai colorate. Am sa postez pentru toti cei care va mai aruncati o privire pe blogul meu, cateva poze cu tot felul de „chestii” colorate. :)
Tablourile le puteti gasi la RORO studio…aveti link in dreapta la blogroll :)